With search engine optimization (SEO), you are marketing your website and products through Google’s vast advertising channel, raising brand awareness and visibility. The benefits of organic (non-paid) search engine marketing (SEM) are considerable:
- It’s cost-effective marketing.
- Organic listings are perceived as more trustworthy than paid or sponsored ads.
- High ranking companies or products are thought of as somehow better than those ranking lower in the search results.
- Higher quality page content gets higher click-through rates.
- Conversion rates for non-paid traffic are higher than those for visitors from paid campaigns.
- Search engine optimization is a long-term investment. Unlike Pay Per Click campaigns, your presence continues after the campaign ends.
- Local search visibility brings customers through your door and into your shopping cart.
If you aren’t including search engine optimization in your marketing strategy, your competitors surely are!
Contact Search Engine Catalyst today to help you get on the map and get on with your business!